Go to www.assistexpo.ca/perthfair to easily create an account and submit your entry form
Entries on this page require tags
Please note the Rules Governing the Perth Fair. They pertain to all classes. Please read them carefully.
Information: Frances Somerville 613-264-1404
All exhibits in this class must be in place between 6:30 p.m. and 9:30 p.m. on Thursday, September 1st in the Homecraft Building ready for judging. The producer’s name must not appear on exhibits until after judging. No Commercial Advertising on containers. Exhibits in sections 1, 2 and 3 shall consist of one 375ml unmarked glass jars of honey. Jars available from office. Not more than one entry will be accepted from an exhibitor.
PRIZE MONEY - 1st $17.00, 2nd $14.00, 3rd $11.00, 4th $8.00, 5th $7.00, 6th $6.00
1. Liquid Honey - White - 1 375 ml Jar
2. Liquid Honey - Golden - 1 375ml jars
3. Liquid Honey - Amber - 1 375ml jars
4. Comb Honey - 1 block 3"x 4" in container.
5. Beeswax - 1 blocks beeswax approx. 1 lb.
6. Creamed honey
7. A gift basket product - theme "Grandma's Kitchen"
8. A product made from Honey - your choice
Junior - 15 years & under
9. A 375ml jar of Honey from any class
Thank you to the Lanark County Bee Keepers for their continued support.