Go to www.assistexpo.ca/perthfair to easily create an account and submit your entry form
Entries on this page require tags
Please note the Rules Governing the Perth Fair. They pertain to all classes. Please read them carefully.
Information: Doug & Trina Conboy 613-326-0938
All exhibits in this class must be in place between 6:30 p.m. and 9:30 p.m. on Thursday, September 1st in the Agricultural Tent, ready for judging.
Two or more persons working a farm in partnership may make one entry only in a section
Plastic bags are available at the fair office - full bags required for judging.
PRIZE MONEY - 1st $15.00, 2nd $12.00, 3rd $9.00, 4th $6.00, 5th $4.00
1. 1st cut legume - 85% or more alfalfa
2. 1st cut legume - 85% or more legume other than alfalfa
3. 1st cut hay - 85% or more grass
4. 1st cut hay -Balage
5. 2nd cut hay - 85% or more legume
6. 2nd cut grass hay - 85% or more grass
7. Haylage - 5 lbs. In plastic bag.
8. Hay - 1 bale 1st cut -1st prize $30.00 voucher Dodds & Erwin Ltd
9. Hay - 1 bale 2nd cut - 1st prize $50.00 voucher Hartington Farm Service Ltd.
Champion Hay - $50 Gift Certificate - Donated by Elliott Farm Equipment Ltd.
Most Points Hay - Gift Certificate - Donated by Pickseed
Most Points Overall - 1 bag of Seed Corn - Donated by MacEwen's Agricentre Inc.